Thursday, November 19, 2015

Only Buy the Needs

As I come up on the end of this semester, I've realized that I did not do a very good job on the whole budgeting thing. It's a little bit before Thanksgiving, and I have basically cut off all unnecessary spending. I don't spend any money on food, or pretty much anything at all. If I could do it over again, I would not go out to eat nearly as much as I did. I wasted way too much money on little meals here and there, that I could've made it without. I would be a lot more comfortable with my financial situation if I wouldn't have wasted it all on food. Also, I bought clothes here and there that I didn't really need. So if I had to give out any advice, I would just say only buy the necessities. Forget about the wants, you'll feel better about it later.

1 comment:

  1. It's difficult for me to forget about the wants, too.
    I wish I could be satisfied with what I have now.

    ReplyDelete