Monday, November 23, 2015

Get a Job

Throughout the beginning of my college experience, I learned early that I will need a job as soon as possible. I've decided to apply for an on-campus job so my hours can be a little more lenient. And also, I won't have to work over any breaks or holidays. And plus, this semester I had way too much time on my hands. I little to nothing to do all the time. I think getting a job is very important because my money situation is usually pretty tight, and a job would definitely help me out. A little extra money could completely change all my spending habits. I think everyone should definitely have a job throughout college or you probably won't make it.

2 comments:

  1. Before I came to the United States, I had a part time job.
    I worked five days a week usually and learned a lot of things through my job.
    I think that having a job gives you many benefits beyond money!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The convenient thing about working for the Washburn Review on campus is that I get experience that goes toward my major, and also decent money.

    ReplyDelete