Monday, November 23, 2015


Create a Budget Plan

I would definitely go back and do this semester is create a budget. If I had a certain amount I could spend each week, I would have a lot more money in pockets and in the bank right now. After experiencing this semester, I realized that a budget might be a necessity to get through college. But you should definitely make a reasonable budget as well. Your budget should be well thought out and balanced throughout. Also, leave more money around specific times you know you'll be buying things, including when you buy books at the semester or maybe getting gifts for people around certain holidays. I will definitely be making myself a budget to follow throughout the rest of my college career, or at least I'll try to.
Photo from getbuttonedup.com

1 comment:

  1. Managing money is very difficult. because sometimes I have to pay money for something that I didn't expect. I think If I create a budget plan, I would be better able to respond to such a situation.

    ReplyDelete