Monday, November 23, 2015


Apply for As Many Scholarships as Possible

The biggest thing I probably regret is I didn't apply for any scholarships. That is one thing I really wish I would've started on early and definitely wish I had done it 100%. Although, this doesn't have anything to do with in college expenses, but I still find it necessary to talk about. Scholarships can really make a dent in the college tuition costs. Apply for enough of them, those huge college costs can really start decreasing. Another thing is to do as well as possible in classes, so maybe you can qualify for more scholarships from the college directly for being a good student. That's one thing that I have been striving to do. So hopefully, I can accomplish that goal.
Photo from homeschoolcpa.com

2 comments:

  1. I was very surprised about expensive tuition in America, but also many kinds of scholarships made me surprise too. I think one of the reasons college students in the United States study hard is they could get scholarships if they got good grades.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny story, I actually found a scholarship once that you could receive just for being tall. I applied for it but I didn't get it, unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete