Thursday, October 22, 2015

Money for Books
 
 
picture from admissions.vanderbilt.edu
I read an article recently about how much college students spend on books. The National Association of College Stores states that we spend an average of $655 on books every year. The fact that books are that expensive is out of hand when college students are already spending tens of thousands of dollars on college. I am lucky this semester, as I only spent around $250 on books. I saved about $70 on books that I didn't need as well, so that helps too. So hopefully, I can save some more money on books next semester.

1 comment:

  1. One of the things that made me surprise since I came to Washburn is the prices of books. I have no idea why books are so expensive here. Fortunately, some of my friends gave me some textbooks, so I didn't pay that much, but next semester, I will use chegg that you introduced in your article!

    ReplyDelete