Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Paying for Each Class

As I am half way through my first semester at Washburn University, the deadline to drop classes has recently passed. There may have been one class that I have really been struggling in, and now that I think about it, I maybe should have dropped so it wouldn't effect my GPA. According to Bright Hub, the average college credit for in state tuition costs $253. $253 for a single college credit is just ridiculous. So if I would've dropped my class, it would've been a wasted $253 that I spent on nothing. Now I can see why college students sometimes never pay off their debt.

1 comment:

  1. There is a big difference between American universities and Japanese universities.
    In Japan, once you paid a certain amount of money, you can take as many courses as you want. But in America, we have to pay money for each course. So, we have to think carefully about what courses are we gonna take before we register.

    ReplyDelete