Tuesday, October 20, 2015


Entertainment Money

After a long span of not spending much of my own money, I started to spend useless money on things I should not have spent money on. I've gone out to eat too many times because I am very tired of the food at the Washburn cafeteria. I also bought some expensive things for entertainment purposes. So I decided to see how much the average college student spends on entertainment. According to the Huffington Post, 47% of students spend less than $25 per week on entertainment purposes. Although, 15% of students admit they spend more than $75 per week. I definitely usually spend less than $25 per month, but every once in a while I fall into that 15% of students.
Photo from cengagebrain.com

2 comments:

  1. I'm tired of the food at the cafeteria, too.
    sometimes, I buy a full salad without dressing,
    bring to home and then, cook by using the salad :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That 15% of students are also probably the same students who are struggling to pay rent or eating ramen every night. I wonder how they even have enough time to drop that much on entertainment per week.

    ReplyDelete